If I get a free trial, and dont wnat to continue after that, what happens
Welcome to the community @Cath Mace !
If you choose not to continue with the free trial anymore, you will be degraded back to Free version.
We have some more details about what will happen to you Workspace after it's downgraded back to free here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/#What-happens-to-our-Workspace-after-we-downgrade
Hi Nikola, thank you that is great
I have the same problem, but i cant find the option to degraded and back to free version
@Alexandra Santamaria Alcaraz If you're still on the free trial and never entered your credit card information, it will just switch to free automatically at the end of the trial.
If you've already paid for a subscription or entered your credit card information during your trial, you'll need to cancel to prevent the paid subscription from renewing. The first section here explains how to cancel: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan
I'm using trial version and creating some projects. but know I want to switch to free version. My question is: Does my data and projects, issues, teams still available or I'll lose theme?
You won't lose any of your data. If you have more than 10 boards, some of those boards will close automatically; however, closed boards can be reopened as long as there's space in the Workspace. There's more information here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/#What-happens-to-our-Workspace-after-we-downgrade
Make it easy for us to cancel the free trial
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.