I'm new to this API thing and I'd like some help with setting up an API to send data to Zapier. I've set up the API but on Zapier I'm not getting any data and just get an empty querystring. Is there some option I need to enable on Trello for Zapier to get the card details using a webhook?
Hi @Fernando Manresa ,
An empty query string usually means Zapier isn't receiving the right data from Trello. Here are some factors you could consider:
You can also try checking Zapier's task history to see if it received the webhook and the data payload.Or if you're still having trouble, you could definitely achieve the same functionality far more easily with Unito's Trello Power-Up. Here's a guide on how to sync Trello cards bi-directionally without having to worry about APIs and triggers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.