Can no longer access Product Discovery. Can someone reach out please.
Hi @Luke Thorogood I checked in the system and indeed your subscription is deactivated. It looks like you don't have a credit card on file. Reminders were sent by email to your administrator every week for the past month.
You'll need to reach out to Atlassian support to reactivate your access, which will resume your trial so you can enter payment details.
https://support.atlassian.com/
Thanks @Tanguy Crusson
@Tanguy Crusson I believe a request has already been made by our Jira Admins, but yet to get feedback.
I have the same problem. JPD is asking me to contact an administrator even tho I AM an administrator.So I tried to upgrade to JIRA Standard Trial to see if that would help, but didn't add payment details (yet the system let me do the upgrade. Now I still can't see my JPD project, and I also see this error when wanting to add a payment method.
Hi, you'll need to contact support to resolve this - they have access to all the tools to troubleshoot situations like this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.