I want to receive an alert only based on specific request types, is there a way to setup notifications based on my preferences?
Hi @Mkrtich Tono
You can do this by adjusting the incoming rules on the integration and adding a filtering condition in the rules. I put together a quick video for you: https://app.screencast.com/jJ6ZKo7J6iV8R
If you need any further assistance please submit a ticket under support.atlassian.com
Thanks so much!
@Chris DeGidio thank you for your reply!
I can see that you can set rules based on issue type, but is there a way to set up via request type?
hi @Mkrtich Tono sorry for conflating the 2. Ya you are right request type is not here and I did locate an on file feature request filed for another past support case we have had https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-852. Feel free to vote and watch that
I was thinking about a workaround though. You still should be able to pull the request type manually in the alert and then utilize a global policy with the filter condition for the key/value pair you established for pulling in the request type.
If you submit a ticket in support.atlassian.com we can take a look at the incoming payload of your Opsgenie alert and check about pulling request type out and then guide you on setting up the global policy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.