Is there a maximum number of views you can save in a single Confluence Database?
Also, how can I save Card View as default?
Hi @Tonya Glover see below on how to make a card view the default.
I have not run into a max number of views yet - but will update when I do
I solved my problem! When locked structure is on, you cannot save additional filtered views. This is why I thought I'd hit a max and why I couldn't create a card view. Thanks!
Hi, this is Rachel from the Confluence Databases team. We do not have a maximum number of views per database today. And yes, you're correct that you can't add views when the database structure is locked. You also can't add views if you don't have edit permissions on the database. Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.