I used to receive the daily email reminders for Trello tasks assigned to me but these are no longer coming through. I have checked the 'trouble shooting' suggestions but everything appears to be in order. What else do I need to check to find out why this is happening please.
Thanks.
Helen
Hi @Helen Rhodes
Thanks for reaching out to the Community! The emails don't appear to be getting blocked on our end so I'd like to run through a few tests first.
First up could you try sending a test notification email using this page: https://trello.com/test_notifications - Let us know how that goes.
Next, could you check your notification settings and make sure the notifications that you want are enabled: https://trello.com/me/account - Then try triggering an email by setting a card's due date to for the next hour.
Hi, I have multiple Trello accounts for various different businesses. The one I am signed into here is not the one which is showing when I follow the links above and the test notifications link is wanting to send a test to the wrong account. Can you tell me how to proceed please?
Many thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.