I have 5 page types.
- 3 Page types have options of 4 people that can be assigned
- 2 Page types have options of 5 people that can be assigned. 2 people from the first group are also in the second group.
How can I assign the work to distribute correctly?
- Page Type A - Team 1 members Option 1, 2, 3, 4
- Page Type B - Team 1 member Option 1, 2, 3, 4
- Page Type C - Team 1 member Option 1, 2, 3, 4
- Page Type D - Team 2 member Option 1, 2, 5, 6, 7
- Page Type E - Team 2 member Option 1, 2, 5, 6, 7
I don't see a way to state if Page Type A, or B, or C, assign a member in-turn from Team 1.
I can only create if Page A assign a member in-turn from Team 1.
Then Page B assign member in-turn from Team 1 (so if we get 3 different page types it will all be assigned to Team member 1.
I can change from, in turn, to random, but is that all I can do?
I was hoping I could combine all the pages for the rule that applies to the same team members, but adding multiple pages to the rule doesn't work, so Automation sees it as AND and not OR.
Suggestiosn?