I guess first off I should ask, is there a contact number for Trello? I have searched and can't find one anywhere.
I've been looking at the new billing documentation on the site a lot over the past few weeks and I still can't be sure of what we need. Here's the situation: We're a small company that use trello to work with outside artists on projects.
We have a workspace, with less than 10 boards and the core team which are Admin or Members on all workspaces are less than 10 people. Anyone we work with is invited to a board as a guest and removed when that project is completed. We rarely have multi board guests and if we need to will avoid having any multi board guests. I think this means we don't need a paid subscription but a colleague is convinced we can't have any single board guests at all with a free plan. Is that correct?
If we have just two multi board guests, does that mean we need to pay for all 10 members and 2 guests? So the difference between having 10 members/multi board guests (free account) and 12 members/multi board guests is paying for all 12 rather than just the 2 above the 10 member limit? That seems odd... We are a small company and Trello has been helpful so we're not adverse to paying for the service but we don't even know what we need and how much it's going to cost us.
If Trello just said, pay $20 or $30 a month for a premium plan and you can have 10 members and say 50 guests on each board, we'd have paid up straight away no issue. Right now though, it seems so vague - if we add a guest halfway through a month and then remove them two weeks later is the rate pro-rata or does that guest need a full years subscription paid for by us? Frankly we do not understand what this is going to cost us and if costs are going to spiral without us realising. Do we need a standard plan or premium? We think standard but at this point we can't be sure. Is there a limit on workspaces we can create (we have a couple of other workspaces with not much on them and should remain free whatever but who knows...)
I do not understand why this has to be so confusing but I know that I need help and preferably to speak to someone at Trello. Can anyone please advise? Thanks