We are moving the board to a new workspace.
But I'm worried I might miss a few boards.
I want to know if all my boards will be moved to the new workspace without missing anything.
Annyeonghaseyo @손태정 !
Toni from Crmble here! No worries, you can move the board between workspaces. Just be sure to have a paid plan in both places if you're using Custom Fields or other features that come with non-free plans.
Gamsahamnida geurigo Haenguneul bimnida!
Hi @Antonio Panea Pastor Thanks for your answer! I want to makes sure that "ALL boards" will be moved to the new workspace without missing anything.Because my team check past board very often. Please check one more time.
Hi @손태정 ,
My pleasure! Only the boards you manually and intentionally move from one workspace to another will be transferred. The rest will remain in their current workspace.
Hope it helps
Cheers
Toni
OMG! @Antonio Panea Pastor , I am sorry.
I wanted to ask if it was correct that 'All cards on the board (even archived cards)' would be moved to the new workspace without any missing items.
This will be my last question! Haha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.