Happy post-Team to those who were able to attend! If you weren’t able to make it you can catch the highlights over on the Atlassian blog. I caught the live broadcast and was seriously impressed with how engaging it was + how much information and announcements were covered. My favorite moment was when Mike reminisced about how community started. What about you? Share a fav moment from this years conference if you have one, virtual or in-person!UpdatedThe links for Technical Support and Documentation were consolidated in the navigation drop-down menu. The consolidated link is now “Documentation and support”.
Now I can pass quietly. 😂
Yay @Jack Brickey But you've got a long life ahead of enjoying this feature in production.
It's a BIG deal and should limit the number of support requests about components affected by an active incident.
Thanks for passing that suggestion along, @Jack Brickey!
Now we just need people to select the correct product that they are posting about, so they'll see the correct info. 😃 I know that there's usually at least one post in my daily digest where I wonder why the person posted it under that particular topic.
Very useful, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.