I have a flow which adds all answers from the Microsoft Forms to a newly created Trello card. Unfortunately I can't find a solution where in the Power automate I can integrate the file from Microsoft Forms as an attachment to the Trello card.
Hi @Andri Eggimann
You are right, Trello don't have a native capability to support attaching uploaded files from Microsoft Forms directly to cards created through Power Automate.
Kindly try other possibilities with the help of - Use OneDrive Storage- Microsoft Flow and Power Automate are the same service
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
Unfortunately, we work with data that is shared via Sharepoint and not via OneDrive. Is there no option to attach the attachment from the Forms form using the local path or the path from the Sharepoint to attach the file to Trello? Maybe with a second flow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.