Hi,
I am using Advanced Roadmaps.

What I want is for it to:
- Automatically calculated Target End (column C) based on Estimates (column A) and Target Start (column
. How to do it? - In the next level I would like to automatically update Target Start based on the Target End of the person. For example: Person X assigned to Task A(5d) and Task B(2d). She works on Task A from 1-Jan to 5-Jan. Then will continue to Task B on 6-Jan to 7-Jan. What I want is when i update the estimate of Task A to 6d, it will automatically calculate the next records: Target End on Task A, Target Start and Target End on Task B
Is there any sets of specific fields that i can use for such purpose?
Reason: It's quite annoying to manually update Target End date whenever we changes Estimates
Thank you in Advance-Roadmaps