Hi there, Is there a way to get more color options for the board background? The pictures are too busy for us.
I'm not a super user but I agree that pictures are too busy for most work. What I usually do is do a quick google image search for "green background". I'll bet you could even use a specific color hash and find the exact color you are looking for.Just save the image and then from the backgrounds menu, load from a file.Hope that helps.
Hi @Ann Marie Johnson
Use the photo's option and search for colours by name, gradients etc...
Create your own backgrounds using Canva. This is what I do and I'm happy to share a template with lots of simple designs that don't create too much noise for the board...
Thank you! Very helpful. I thought Illustrator (similar to Canvas) would be an option. I just hadn't had the time to get in there are create.
Thank you! Great idea.
Yes that would work, I typically have the resolution at 2560x1440 but you could go lower, but 16:9 aspect ratio works best
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.