I have submitted 3 help tickets to have someone reach out to me prior to my premium free trial being up and I now have 3 days until it expires. I am not sure what the best package is for me and I don't know if I am utilizing the Trello platform in the best way for what I am needing it for. I am trying to connect with a Trello/Atlassian rep who can help guide me and answer questions before my trial ends this week so I don't lose my boards.
Hi @PMA Mid Michigan
Trello/Atlassian support are incredibly busy at the moment so there seems to be a delay in responding to tickets. I know they are busy trying to clear the backlog, however submitting 3 tickets for the same issue is only going to increase that so I recommend in the future:
Please share the ticket number with me and I'll share with the team...
Trello Subscription
There is soooooooo much content regarding the change on here from Atlassian, @Brittany Joiner and myself, looking at that will be far more helpful than contacting support. Here are some starting points
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=trello-workspace-limits However, my advice from the little info I have is that if you were happy with Trello Free before, than you don't need any more than Trello Standard...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.