My preferred (premium) workspace view is Table View. This allows me to see what I have in a "Time Sensitive" list across every single board, so I can tackle those tasks first. This is much easier to me than assigning due dates to every task, which can feel fussy and overly in-the-weeds with admin functions. For me, it suffices to organize my lists as "Time Sensitive" and other time-bound and prioritized list funnels. But in Table View, it seems like it's only possible to sort by Due Dates, rather than the other fields, like List and Labels -- which would both be extremely useful to sort by. Am I missing something, or is this really not possible to do? If so, this seems unnecessarily limiting. It assumes every user is using Due Dates as the field that all their task organization hinges on. Sorting columns A-Z is a very basic function and should not be a complex engineering issue for this platform, right? For the cost of the premium membership, this feels like a weird omission. Can you please add sorting for other fields in Table View other than Due Dates alone?