Hi there,
I have created 1 plan and this plan has selected "Automatically Manage Branch" but I noticed that
a new branch created on origin via JIRA doesn't seem to be created under bamboo.
Checking the logs I have found the following with regards to the branch I was awaiting to be created and built.
Unable to create plan branch for plan: RXX-CI, branch: VCS Branch [feature/RXX-14-refactor-web-application]. You can not create new branch, it has 1 jobs but your license only allows 0 more plans
I am having a difficult time understanding what is happening, it states that my license allows 0 more plans but as far as I can see I am not creating another plan, its using the existing plan that I have and only importing the branch.
The license I am using, as it appears within bamboo is the following License type
Bamboo (Unlimited Local Agents, No Remote Agent, 10 Jobs): Starter License
I have 1 local agent, 1 plan with AUTOMATIC BRANCHING enabled so as far as I know I am ok.
My license states 10 jobs, what actually is classed as a job ?
Is it the tasks inside the plan ?
Any help or ideas really appreciated
Thanks