Aparentemente houve uma atualização no Trello que alterou a parte de movimentação de cartões entre áreas de trabalho e o envio não está sendo feito corretamente para a posição desejada. Alguém sabe informar se realmente é um bug?
Hi @Igor Faruk - welcome to the Community!
Hmm, I'm not aware of any bug with moving cards. Can you elaborate on the issue you're facing?
So basically, when I move a card to another work area, I define the number of the position I want, but the system sends it to the wrong position in the list.
Like in this example:
Hmm, that seems strange! @Igor Faruk - I've raised a ticket for you to discuss this with our support team. They'll be in touch in the coming weeks - we have a high volume of tickets currently we're wading through.
In the meantime, I recommend moving cards into the correct position yourself manually once you've moved them from one board to another.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.