Hi all,
Is there any way to have custom views saved per user? For example if I am in JPD, can I select specific filters without impacting other users view of the page?
Any JPD user with "user (creator)" role create views and configure "group by"; "columns"; "filter"; "sort"; fields" which is set for all users (independent from role) by default.
Users with role "Contributor" can access views created by users with role "user (creator)", but can only change "filter"; and "sort" of the view. However, the initial "filter" and "sort" configurations reset when view is refreshed.
If you are “contributor” user then your changes will not impact other users views.
There is also the "AutoSave" option that is selected by default. You can unselect that and then any changes you make on a view will not affect other users.
Thank you Bryan. So for example, in the "All Ideas" view, on Product Manager might want to filter it one way and another PM might want to use other filters. If I unselect AutoSave, do the filters I selected stay in my view but not other people's view?
Hi @Jeanette Bonifaz , that is not currently possible (short of making a copy of the view for your own purposes). However @Amina Bouabdallah 's team is currently looking at how to improve the product for use cases like that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.