I am looking to automatically increase the number of a custom field within a Trello Card based on the a schedule of 3 weeks. Would this be possible to automate through Trello?
Hi @Jacinto, Aemarie
Welcome to the community.
You could do this with a due date automation command.
If you don't know about automation, please check out these resources:
For the command that will help you, something like below:
First of all have the field you want to increment and set the due date to the date you want it to increment...
Next, create a due date command as above
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting Hello, I have a question, is it possible to make a "counter" in a custom field?What I mean is - a card gets to a list, I have automated the creation of a custom field on this card ("Days on current list": num). And I want to increase the value of this field every day until the card leaves the current list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.