Hi
I use my free plan to study. Am I able to continue as this is not a business platform for me.
What does view only entail? What are limitations?
What is the cost of having 25 viewers (not collaborators on a board ) using for research & study?
In order to use the single guest mode, you need to be on a paid plan, so guess if you are only you, you need to pay for a sinle license (6 USD/Month)
Hi @Emafsheen
Option 1, as @Rasmus Wulff Jensen suggested
Option 2, for $5USD per month you can use External Share powerup, this give you more control over what the viewers can/cant see and it also gives them the ability to comment.
Sorry
Can you explain clearly what does it mean?
" if you are only you?" Can I have 25 guests view only? And what does view only mode allow?
Sorry that doesn't really address my question
Can I have 25 view-only guests on my free board?
From after the 20th of May, a Free Trello workspace can only have 10 users, it is not possible with out of the box Trello to have 26 people for free.
View only users (aka observers) only exist in Trello Premium or higher, where you do not need to pay for them if they only are guests on a single board...
But you need to pay at least for your own user in a Premium Plan to have access to the Observer user-type (it does not exist in the free plan)
Thanks,
What's not clear to me os how much is my bill gonna be? Cuz I've had a bad experience getting premium and ended up getting a huge amount deducted from my credit card. I want it to be clear before I pay or get my credit card attached.
I'm "not" collaborating. I'm only using it for studying and keeping my study material organized . It helps me have kids on it to read and research. No movement is required by the viewer members.
If I get standard or premium, do the temporary members have to pay? Or I have to pay for them?
With external share, your Trello workspace stays as free and you pay the power up just $5usd/month. You then follow the instructions to share the read-only access by a special link to the viewers.
As as side note, the people answering your questions on this community are not working for Atlassian, we are volunteer leaders, consultants or fellow users. We do this to help people so please be a little bit more respectful with your tone.
Also, realise that this community isn't designed to spoon feed every little bit of information to you. You have to do some of the work yourself. If you read external share documentation, it's clear how to use it and @Rasmus Wulff Jensen answers have been clear too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.