I recently switched to Amazon Web Services and was wondering if it's possible to link up Source Tree to the git repository that they create to update the FTP.
Thanks
I haven't used this myself, but so long as it's a standard Git remote, you can simply use the URL as a remote in SourceTree (Settings in the top-right of the repository toolbar). SourceTree can clone / pull / push with any Git remote that has a reachable URL.
This question has recently come up again via How do i push to Amazon Elastic Beanstalk from SourceTree?, please see the answers from Seth Foss and Andrés Boedo for details, in summary:
[...] you should be able to get what you want pretty easily with custom actions.In Windows, these can be set up in Tools > Options. For Mac, the tab is in Preferences.----[...]In case anyone wants to do the same thing, what I created was a Custom Action, which runs the script: /usr/bin/git with parameters aws.push
[...] you should be able to get what you want pretty easily with custom actions.
In Windows, these can be set up in Tools > Options. For Mac, the tab is in Preferences.
----
[...]
In case anyone wants to do the same thing, what I created was a Custom Action, which runs the script: /usr/bin/git with parameters aws.push
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.