
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Atlassian's!
Let's wrap up the week with a fun topic!
Who's had a hilarious plumbing mishap that still makes them laugh?
I know I have! And speaking of plumbing, did you know that today is National Hug a Plumber Day?
It's a day to appreciate those silent heroes who save us from many disasters and bring relief (and sometimes laughter) to our lives.
I still remember the time a plumber saved me from a flooded kitchen and had me laughing with his quick wit and creative solution!
It's moments like those that make us grateful for their expertise and kindness.
So, who's got a funny plumbing story to share?
Maybe a bathroom overflowed and created a mini flood? Or a plumber arrived with a ridiculous solution that somehow worked?
Share your memories and let's celebrate our 'life savers'!
Let's make this Friday a fun ending to the week and share some laughter and memories together!"
To that end - Wishing you all a fantastic Friday and a fun weekend ahead!