In stash proyect, i see auhtor ... but in fisheye:
NO ACTIVITY
NO FILES IN REPO PRE !!!
Products in evaluations ...
resolved:
In git connection details, path field in blank ...... voila.
Thanks Atlassian.-
To bring the repository from stash, you should bring the commits that already exist?, It should bring the files that already exist? ... Well, something is wrong because I do not bring anything ...
I had this issue previously and was able to fix the issue by installing the latest Git client on Stash. Once Git was updated to the latest everything worked, hope that helps.
hummmmm .... I tried everything:
I have the latest versions of git, stash, fisheye/crucible and nothing ...
This should be trivial ... I still can not see anything from the repos stash's in fisheye / crucible ...
someone can give me some email or link to raise a bug? ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.