I cannot change my plan to Free:(image one)Now I have pressed "Confirm". (image two)After I have pressed the button, the display shows thatHow can I fix it?
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, @Tom 😕
However, the Atlassian Community is a peer network for Atlassian customers and users like you. This issue cannot be solved here.
You'll need to contact Atlassian support to resolve this.
Good luck!
How can I fix it?
Thank you!
See above 👆
Hey @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_It's me again, that's what the support form says:
Hi, Tom. In that case, I think we have to assume your request to transition to the free plan worked (despite the error message).
Otherwise, Atlassian's systems would reflect that you were on a paid plan. Right?
Hello @Tom
How many licensed users do you have for your Jira product?
The limit for the Free plan is 10. If you have more than 10 licensed users that may block you from switching to the Free plan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.