I've had my life destroyed because of customer's service haven't answered my message in over two weeks, even though I bought Trello Premium to get a higher priority. Has anyone else experienced being ignored like this?
Hi @Aslak Jølstad V2
As a result of the recent change to the Free tier, the support team have been inundated with requests, so seem to be responding a bit slower than usual.
If you can share your support ticket number, I can try to get someone to expedite it?!
Cheers,
Mike
Thank you! CA-2932532
It's about recovering an old account with an email address with a domain that has expired, that I can't log into because "my admin" wants me to change my password. I have my old password at my disposal.
Okay, I will send it on. In the meantime, what is your issue? I may be able to help...
It's about recovering an old account with an email address with a domain that has expired, that I can't log into because "my admin" wants me to change my password. I have my old password at my disposal. I would need someone to remove the request for changing password, or to send me a change password link anywhere else than to the expired email.
Hey, they just reached out to me. Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.