On Trello (might be a global Atlassian name, but haven't seen it elsewhere) when I hover over my Profile Picture I see the followingMyUsername@firstlastname1How do I change the @-name? I doubt I've entered this anywhere as I'm careful not to mix my real name with my username as I've had big issues with doxxing before.
Welcome to the community @Hillgrove !
Have you tried clicking on your profile picture and selecting the Manage your account option? When you click on this, within the Profile and visibility option, under the About section, you should see username input field. Once you make the changes, you need to click on Save in order to apply them.
Hope this helps.
I've tried just about every option I could find.. both in Trello's and Atlassians user/profile settings.I've been in the section you mention before, but there are no Username fields. Only Full Name and Public Name (both of these are set to my user/account name Hillgrove).
Can you post a screenshot of these fields and blur out the confidential details so I can see on which screen you are looking?
About.png is the page I think you're referring me toHover.png is where my realname shows up
also my URL for my trello settings is:https://trello.com/u/<realname>/account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.