Capture user needs: snippets from customer interviews, user research links to support tickets or sales opportunities, or messages from stakeholders.
I know since it's a system field that we cannot manually click on it or edit it, but I can't figure out what it's supposed to display. Nothing I do seems to change the value from "None" to anything else.
Can someone please explain what the Insights - system custom formula field is supposed to display, when, why, and how? (see red circled area in screenshot)
I'm attaching a screenshot of a JPD idea. You can clearly see that has 2 existing Insights, but the Insights field still displays the value of "None."
I'm wondering if I've stumbled upon a defect or if I'm just not aware of what the field should be displaying. (Note: I did search all online documentation and found no details or information that explain what the field is supposed to display, when, why, or how.)
Thank you in advance for your assistance!