Hello all,
We already have an Appkey in Trello Developer API Keys and the integration is working properly. Now when I am looking to create an API key(in a different account), they said you can create and manage apps in Trello Power-Ups.
As I am looking for a way to migrate the Developer API Keys to Power-Ups(Just looking if its possible), I saw a comment under this question saying
I know it may be confusing, but our development team is currently updating the way of generating new API keys. The page https://trello.com/app-key will soon no longer be in use.
So now I have some questions, Is the page not gonna be accessible for the users trying to create a new App or Keys (or) Is the page not going to be accessible for anyone?
And is there any possible way to Migrate the available AppKey in Developer API Keys to Power-Ups?