I'm attempting to install a remote agent by following the command below:
java -jar atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer-5.3.jar https://HOSTNAME/agentServer/
This starts the insall correctly and gets to the step where I need to approve access in bamboo.
However, after approving the agent I run into the following issue:
[AgentUuidInitializer] Found agent UUID '8e7a5935-414c-4a83-b292-6640864f0951' in temporary UUID file '/home/david/bamboo-agent-home/uuid-temp.properties'
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/03/11 15:54:41 | 2014-03-11 15:54:41,255 INFO [Thread-1] [AgentConfiguration] Setting UUID in main config file to '8e7a5935-414c-4a83-b292-6640864f0951'
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/03/11 15:54:41 | 2014-03-11 15:54:41,290 INFO [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Setting broker URL to 'failover:(tcp://localhost:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?maxReconnectAttempts=10&initialReconnectDelay=15000'
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/03/11 15:54:41 | 2014-03-11 15:54:41,295 WARN [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Broker URI: tcp://localhost:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000 is invalid: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/03/11 15:54:41 | 2014-03-11 15:54:41,371 INFO [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Setting broker URL to 'failover:(tcp://localhost:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?maxReconnectAttempts=10&initialReconnectDelay=15000'
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/03/11 15:54:41 | 2014-03-11 15:54:41,372 WARN [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Broker URI: tcp://localhost:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000 is invalid: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
I've tried updating bamboo-agent.cfg.xml to explicitly define the broker URL:
<property name="bamboo.jms.broker.client.uri">failover:(tcp://HOSTNAME:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?maxReconnectAttempts=10&initialReconnectDelay=15000</property>
<property name="bamboo.jms.broker.uri">tcp://HOSTNAME:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000</property>
Is there something else I'm missing?
Thanks,
David