So I currently have our Epics on 1 Project and our Stories on another Project. I need to see all EPICS of the Stories in the current sprint. We do have Scriptrunner installed so we can use that functionality. But what would the JQL look like?
We had a similar setup prior to consolidating our projects. Without scriptrunner, I used the JQL with some success.
I think for scriptrunner, you could use something along these lines:
issueFunction in issuesInEpics('project in (MyProject) AND status = "In Progress"')
Hello @Bradley
First you need to formulate the JQL for the Stories of interest:
project="The project that contains the Stories" and sprint in activeSprints()
The activeSprints() limits the results to stories that are currently in a Started and not yet Completed Sprint.
Then, to get the parent Epics of those issues using a ScriptRunner function, you insert the above JQL as input into the epicsOf() function:
issueFunction in epicsOf("project='The project that contains the Stories' and sprint in activeSprints() ")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.