Hello Trello Community,
I'm reaching out to gather insights and solutions for a few aspects of Trello board management that I'm currently navigating. Any advice or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Here are my detailed queries:
Board and Task Recovery: Is there a way for a board admin to recover a board or task if a member accidentally deletes it? What steps should be taken to ensure that important board data can be retrieved in such instances?
Attachment Limits: As part of our project management, we frequently need to attach various documents to our Trello cards. Could someone clarify the maximum number or size of attachments allowed per card or board in Trello? Are there different limits based on the type of account (e.g., free vs. paid plans)?
Cloud Backup: What are the best practices for backing up all the information from our Trello boards to the cloud? I want to ensure that all our project data is securely saved and easily recoverable in case of any data loss. Are there specific tools or integrations within Trello that facilitate automatic cloud backups?
Thank you for taking the time to help with these questions. I look forward to your valuable suggestions and learning more about optimizing our use of Trello.