I heard from someone that:
On 08 April, Trello will reduce the number of members and guests for free Trello workspaces to 10.
Did this happen? I see nothing about any limits on team members or collaborators on Trello.com
I found the answer to my question when I went to add a member to a workspace. The Limit is 10. This should be mentioned on the Trello.com website where price plans are compared.
Hello @Ron A
There is directly on your trello instance. This is from mine:
Also, it is mentioned here: https://trello.com/pricing
You should see it when you scroll down to UNLIMITED WORKSPACE COLLABORATORS
ah, yes, thank you! I also found it when trying to actually add someone to a workspace. And thanks for drawing my attention to that row on the chart "UNLIMITED WORKSPACE COLLABORATORS". I missed that before.
No worries! It happens! Let me know if you need help with anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.