I am trying to integrate Nagios to Opsgenie , I cannot upgrade the version of Nagios (will not go into detail) , this means no chance to use the plugin due to incompatibilities, I am using the API ..
I have it set so that when a critical alert is sent from Nagios its received into Opsgenie but the alert will not allocate to the current on call person
if i change the payload in the json to include the team name then all the alerts go to everyone in the team and not the person in the on call schedule
does an expert have any incite on how I resolve this please
"Skipping Create alert notification policies for alert because it doesn't have an owner team."
is the error I get , as I say I can add the team name in the payload but then everyone in the team gets the alert in their app not just the on call person