Hello Team,
I'm looking out for a good deal/offer to upgrade the account to premium. What is the best you can offer
Welcome to the community @Vijeyta Gawde
Here is the link for all of the features that are supported by the premium plans: https://trello.com/premium
Pricing is 10$ per user - if you are taking the annual subscription then it's 12.50$.
What are your business requirements and what would you like to achieve with the premium plan?
We are already using Trello and have around 20 -25 users, looking forward to upgrade.
We are using Trello for managing our web design and development projects.
Also, when we are trying to upgrade the current account which we have is showing a wiered calculation. Please check https://prnt.sc/euMch7ZP0wxu and suggest
Thanks
I see, is there a specific reason you are not using Jira for managing your development projects? It uses Agile methodologies which are Scrum and Kanban. I believe that this is a personal preference, just curious. Even if it says from the pictures that it is the best value, does it really solves your issue that you are currently having?
We are using Trello for 3 - 4 years now, and are use to it, so doesn't want to switch. Just want to understand how can I upgrade to this price - Pricing is 10$ per user - if you are taking the annual subscription.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.