Requirements:
- Build runs in a docker container
Usecase:
1. I have 10 builds that builds an artifact that is shared with the deployment
2. In the deployment I download the artifact and want to upload it into an artifact repository.
3. Now I deploy build #7 out of the 10 builds.
4. I want to tag the commit that was used at build #7 to build my artifact but the tagging needs to happen in the deployment.
How do I do that?
I am able to tag in an deployment but I have no way to push the tag.
That code is able to create a tag on my specific commit:
export TAG_HASH=384a34eaa1c1ee58ce198fabd95831dddd3cc4b8
export TAG_NAME=0.0.1
git tag -a ${TAG_NAME} ${TAG_HASH} -m "${TAG_HASH}"
echo "Tag done"
Hence our bamboo uses ssh keys with bitbucket and I use a container build I am not able to push via my script.
The only way to push is with the bamboo task vsc push. But with that task it does not push git tags as well.
And the other option to use the bamboo task "git tag" I can only tag the latest commit, so that is also no option for me.
How can I solve this?