I'm attempting to determine whether a user is subscribed to one or more components. When I use the endpoint for getting a list of subscribers with a q parameter, a huge list of components (maybe 50 or so) are displayed for the resultant user.
curl https://api.statuspage.io/v1/pages/{page_id}/subscribers \-H "Authorization: OAuth your-api-key-goes-here" \-X GET-d 'q="ijones@indy.com"'
However, when I use the endpoint for getting a singe subscriber, only one component is listed for the user (which is the only component selected in the admin panel).
curl https://api.statuspage.io/v1/pages/{page_id}/subscribers/{subscriber_id} \-H "Authorization: OAuth your-api-key-goes-here" \-X GET
Since both queries result in a single user, why do the amount of components differ for each query?
Hey David, Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community! I've done a few tests trying to reproduce the same behavior as you described, but in both cases, I get all of the subscribed components. May I ask you please to open a ticket with us, so that we can check it together? Here's the link - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Best Regards,Egor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.