Hello everyone!
I have been using Trello since 2020 and it has become an instrumental tool to keep us organized.
Things have been going well until I got a recent request to make the printed trello cards look more "official". I have tried using covers, but there are no automation actions to add a png/jpg cover. I think this is an issue that could be resolved as easy as "copy cover" from a specified card.
I can accept that maybe I will have to add it to all my template cards, Trello needs a powerup for printing cards again like Agile Cards, where you could choose what sections of the card were printed.
Presently I am not sure what the next step is. If I print the background graphics it makes the whole printout grey, which uses a lot of ink, and the cover at the top shows itself as an attachment below the custom fields.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Google and forum searches haven't been much help as of yet, besides leading me to the old Agile Cards powerup or other old articles from 2017 that don't apply to 2024 Trello.
Thanks for reading!