Hi,
I have integrated Jira Software (soon we'll switch to Jira Service Management) to Opsgenie and all incidents are successfully flowing to Opsgenie as alerts. I have created 2 incident rules to automatically create Opsgenie incidents when an alert from Jira is matching certain requirements (Source = jira-software-cloud AND Priority = P1 AND P2).
I have two questions:
1. How can I align the Jira Incident ID with the Opsgenie Incident ID (as of today the Jira Incident ID's are at 4900 and counting and the Opsgenie Incident ID's are at ~30 and whenever I want to create a Slack channel form Opsgenie which we want to use as an incident HUB of some sort the Slack channel is labeled with the Opsgenie ID which is misleading.
2. How can I automatically link the Jira incident ticket with the Opsgenie incident ticket, the Jira incident is linked to the Opsgenie alarm, but it's not visible in the Opsgenie incident. I also want to add more details to the Opsgenie incident from the Jira incident.
Thanks