I am thinking of getting a website and can't find an email server for it, so I wonder if the email service Atlassian provides works as one.
Hey Hunter,Atlassian products cannot be used as a server, you can connect an already hosted email, or utilize an email for issue collection. But it depends on your use case.I own and operate a IT Company that deals with total administration for businesses. I would be happy to pick your brain on what you are trying to accomplish and point you in the right direction, feel free to send me an email: Stanley@boisetsit.com
@Hunter,
Can you describe what you mean? You can send email notifications on things like issue updates, ect, but it's not designed to allow you to email whoever you'd like.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Thanks, Kian
I am trying to see if I can use the service as an email server so a website can use it to send emails to the users.
If you can help with that it would be appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.