How do I run a report that summarizes the boards, and the cards within each board?
Hi @Maria Lomnicky
Could you provide more specific information on what you need?
Where do you want this report to be? Email, or...?
And what information would you be looking for per board/card?
Ste
Hi Ste,
I would like to run a report where I can also see the board name. I'm attaching a snapshot of the table view. I can see the cards and lists but I can't see the board they are on. I know I can filter which boards I want to see but it's hard to sort when the boards have the same cards.
It would be great if I can get the report in excel too. Let me know if this is possible. I appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Maria
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.