As the title says:
I'm moving several lists from one board to another (in a different workspace). There's no problem with most cards but they are stripped out when I move lists with cards that I am a member of.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Hi @David Asch
Just to confirm...
...is this correct?
---
Is it any card you're a member of? Or just some cards?
I've not heard of this issue before though - perhaps it's worth contacting Trello Support for this one - https://trello.com/contact#/
Ste
That’s correct.
I"m an admin of both boards on each workspace (also admin on both workspaces)
So board A is in workspace A
I copied (luckily) a list on board A and moved it to board A on workspace B.
All cards on all lists moved over except those that I was a member of.
Strange!
I'd definitely contact Support for this issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.