Hello,
I use a free Trello account to manage creative workflow for my small creative team. We have 5 different boards in total, in my one workspace.
With your May 20th changes announcement, I saw that we need to limit collaborators to 12 come May 20th, and that is no problem.
But I am super concerned about this language; "On May 20, boards in this Workspace will become view only. " My team (12 of us over any month, 4 of us on a daily basis) need ongoing edit access to all the cards we have previously created (over our last 5 years of use) on all 5 of our boards so we can edit titles, descriptions, attachments, add comments, etc. and move them from column to column, board to board on a daily basis.
My question is this: If we stay on the free product, will we maintain the access we have now to all the cards we've created come May 20th? Or we will need to recreate all the cards we did previously in order to access their content moving forward? Or is the only way we can maintain editorial access to these previous cards through an upgrade to a paid product? Or is this view-only-access issue relevant to collaborators #13+ on a board, and not collaborators #1-12?
We've got hundreds of cards organized across different columns on each board, as well as archived items on each board. Being locked out of editorial access to any of these previous cards would be a Really. Really. Big. Deal. So I want to avoid this at all costs. Just need to know what to expect, so I know what I have to do to prepare correctly.
Thanks for your clarification!
- Lisa