I have a watch on our CVS repository and sometimes Fisheye seems to get stuck and keeps sending the alert email for the same commit over and over again. There's one going on right now that was committed days ago and I've received dozens of identical emails for it. Is there a way to prevent this?
Could you check fisheye's debug log for any index issues?
I don't see anything in the debug log related to 'index'.
I see something like this every 5 minutes:
fisheye.app CvsHistoryChangeDetector-doPeriodicScan - periodic full scan
But I'm assuming that is normal.
That's the normal log entry from fisheye. Is this an issue for all watchers or just you?
The only other thing I can think of (besides contacting Atlassian support with this issue) is check the mail headers to rule out mail relay problems.
Other watchers experience this as well and the email log for Fisheye confirms it is actually sending multiple emails.
Please go ahead and give this to Atlassian Support. Maybe this is a CVS indexer bug. I am only working with subversion repositories and this is working fine.
Please also make sure to use the current version of fisheye http://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/download
I am also experiencing this issue.
I have yet to find an answer to this. As a workaround, deleting and re-adding the watch that triggered the email stops it temporarily but it always comes back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.