I'm trying to get my remote agents to phone in via SSL (via this guide), but I can't seem to get them to work, my current bamboo config defines the broker urls as:
broker url:
ssl://0.0.0.0:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000
broker client url:
failover:(ssl://bamboo.mydomain.com:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?initialReconnectDelay=15000&maxReconnectAttempts=10
However the guide only says what to says to set "bamboo.jms.broker.uri" to, what should "bamboo.jms.broker.client.uri" be set to?
Bamboo runs on a server behind nginx, which is doing the SSL termination, and proxies the request to Bamboo. Is there incoming traffic to nginx on port 54663, or does all incoming traffic happen on HTTPS and bamboo opens a connection over port 54663 to the remote agent?
I'm guessing there may be some kind of incoming traffic to nginx on port 54663, because in the bamboo remote agent log I see:
WARN [Thread-0] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Broker URI: ssl://bamboo.mydomain.com:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000 is invalid: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
But I don't think nginx will proxy any traffic besides http/https, so how does the 'jms' traffic bamboo sends get back to bamboo when nginx/apache are proxying?