I seem to be missing something because you can't edit a tag once it's created in the Confluence Database. So if you make a typo or select the wrong colour, you're unable to correct the mistake. Is there somewhere these tags can be edited? Thanks.;
Hi @Mia
You should be able to go to the field settings for the tag field, click on the name of the tag and edit it there. Similarly, if you want to change the color of the tag, click on the colored box next to the name of the tag. From there, you will be able to pick a different color.
O-M-G! Thank you!!
I wanted to ask the same question, thanks for posting the solution
@Rebecca Dai I have been able to create a new table with the Tag fields and add the DDLB values, however I'm running into an issue when trying to add new Tags. I have the field configured correctly with "Allow tag creation" and I can add a Tag to a row.
The issue I'm seeing is that when I add a Tag on a single row in my table, it applies it to ALL rows in my database. I've tried to use the configuration icon (wheel) on the row column to add a Tag and it does the same thing!
Question: How can I add a tag to the list of values and not have it apply to every row in my table?
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Hi @Sam Martin
I am not able to reproduce the problem you are describing, are you still running into the issue? If so, I would suggest open a support ticket so it can be properly looked at. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.