Maybe I did some fault on creating the database table, but it started with I think 5 rows, I need about 200 rows and the only option I see now is pressing the "add entry" button 195 more times
Workaround: Open Excel, Mark & Copy 200 Rows (can be empty), go to Database, Menu Import, Paste -> 200 Rows to be created
great Idea
Hi @Alexander Pappert
If this is to get a selection of space pages to the space, you can do it in one go. Link is to my Confluence.
@Alexander Pappert
You can alternatively select multiple rows, then click on the duplicate icon in the floating toolbar to create multiple rows:
To select multiple rows, click on the blue selection handle of one row, then cmd + shift + click another row to select all of the rows in between.
Thanks @Rebecca Dai , I didn't pick up on that, but will be using it from now on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.