Hello,
We are trying to set up OpsGenie with JSM and I wanted to ask how we ensure that any alerts coming from JSM going into OpsGenie has the ticket number so ITSD-XXXX in this case.
Is there a way we can set this up within OpsGenie or JSM?
Hi @Mihir Ruparelia
I think it's native functionality to show JSM ticket in Opsgenie after integrating JSM & Opsgenie. For example, mark a JSM incident as Major Incident to trigger an Opsgenie alert auto creating /w link betwee them.
Thanks,
YY哥
@Yong Yang thank you for your response
However what we are seeing is this:
On the test incident it has Jira Service management
However on previous incidents its shown the ITSD number.
Any thoughts?
What source is for this alert? or where did it come from? We could firstly get the use case and then know the behavior. Above, I just introduced a Major Incident escalation use case.
It came from our Jira Service management board. How could I get any logging information that helps?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.