I'm trying to get to 10 but it shows I have 1 guest. I am unable to remove this guest.
Any suggestions?
TIA
Scott
@[deleted]Can you share more about what you're seeing when you try to remove the guest?
Hi @Caity it just shows what the image has. no option to remove a Guest since I don't see one listed.
@[deleted]From your screenshot, it looks like the page is cut off and not loading fully for some reason. If refreshing isn't fixing it, you can also open each of your boards and look at the list of board members to see who is listed as a Workspace guest. The guest can be removed directly from the board.
@Caity So now it looks like my Guest is gone and I'm back to 10. Yet I'm still getting the warning that my Workspace has 11 collaborators. Is there a way to show pending invitations in case that's the cause?
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.