Daer Colleagues,
We have got message from Trello as below.
"All noticeboards in this free workspace will be for viewing only from May 20, 2024. Free workspaces are limited to 10 collaborators, including members, guests, and pending invitations. This workspace currently has 44 collaborators.
What to do: Start using the 30-day free trial of Premium - Standard and Premium workspaces can have an unlimited number of collaborators. Start using the free trial from May 20, 2024, and get 30 days of Premium account without the need for a credit card. Remove collaborators - on this page, you can manage workspace collaborators including members, guests, and pending invitations."
Does it please mean that if I will pay standard package for 5 USD per month, I will be bale to use my workspace on picture below withou any changes? So I will be able to keep the same amount of guests?

Many thanks,
Martin