Hello.When I try to open Trello on my Mac, the program window turns white, and I can't go further after I have pushed the log-in button. My Mac is updated with the newest version. Please help. The app is working fine on my ipad and iPhone.
Hi @stinemiszczuk
Just to confirm - are you using the latest version of Trello? And your Mac is using the most recent OS update?
I'd also try resetting the Mac itself if the App isn't working.
These are good to check first.
Ste
Yes it’s the latest version od both Trello and the latest Update for my Mac.
Resetting my Mac, as in deleting Everything on it and start over?
Resetting my Mac, as in deleting Everything on it and start over, or?
As in, turning it off and turning it on again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.